February 24, 2012 by wcobserver
Calls for Service
• Welfare concern; N. Jackson Hwy; Lincoln
• Theft; E. Hwy 74; Elkins
• Hazel Valley/ WC 47; Elkins
• Stray dog; W. Battlefield Park; Prairie Grove
• Animal complaint; N. Center St.; Elkins
• Theft; N. Hwy 16; Elkins
• Sexual assault; West Fork
• Criminal mischief; S. Hwy 71; West Fork
• Trespassing; Hazel Valley; Elkins
• Harassment; Eastview; Elkins
• Criminal mischief; Northview; Elkins
• Welfare concern; Jimmy Devault; Farmington
• Domestic disturbance; Sugar Mountain; West Fork
• Welfare concern; Carter Lane Rd.; Winlsow
• Burglary; S. Hwy 59; Lincoln
• Disturbance; Hubbard Ln.; Prairie Grove
• Animal complaint; Malico Mountain; West Fork
• Stray dog; Butler; Prairie Grove
• Theft; Greasy Valley; Prairie Grove
• Criminal mischief; Bethel Blacktop; Farmington
• Welfare concern; Little/ WC 15; Lincoln
• Traffic hazard; Stonewall; Prairie Grove
• Stray dog; N. Jackson Hwy; Lincoln
• Animal complaint; Summers Mountain; Lincoln
• Suspicious activity; S. Hwy 170; West Fork
• 911 hangup; Bethlehem; Winslow
• Traffic complaint; S. Hwy 265; West Fork
• Welfare concern; Bethel Blacktop; Prairie Grove
• Sexual assault; Lincoln
• Welfare concern; Ditmars; Prairie Grove
• Assault; Arthur Ave.; Lincoln
• Disturbance; Leam Blvd.; Farmington
• Welfare concern; Vol Cheatham/ WC 674; Lincoln
• Threat; Silver Birch Trce.; Elkins
• Animal complaint; NE Campbell; Greenland
• Welfare concern; Kirlane; Lincon
• Forgery/fraud; Pearson Ranch; Farmington
• Animal complaint; Suttle Switch; Lincoln
• Breaking and entering; Old Canehill; Lincoln
• Traffic complaint; N. Wedington Blacktop; Lincoln
• Welfare concern; Union Star Rd.; West Fork
• Harassment; Jordan/ WC 206; Prairie Grove
• Animal complaint; Wallin Mountain; West Fork
• Stray dog; S. Winslow Blvd.; Winslow
• Criminal mischief; Kelton Dr.; Winslow
• Animal complaint; Shumate Crossing; Prairie Grove
• Suspicious activity; Campbell Comm. Bldg. Rd.; West Fork
• Animal complaint; Nickels/ WC 239
• Court order violation; Rock Springs; Lincoln
• Domestic disturbance; Mountainview; Elkins
• Assault/battery; Wallin Mountain; West Fork
• Threat; E. Hwy 156; West Fork
• Animal bite; Prairie Grove Lake; Prairie Grove
• Disturbance; Turner Hill; Elkins
• Domestic disturbance; N. Hwy 71; Winslow
• Suspicious activity; Illinois Chapel; Prairie Grove
• Court order violation; Doc Hall; Prairie Grove
• lost/found property; Spring Mountain Dr.; Farmington
• Domestic disturbance; Main St.; Winslow
• Criminal mischief; Ralph Phelps Dr.; West Fork
• Domestic disturbance; S. Hwy 16; Elkins
Washington County Arrests
— Dorothy Hill, 41, of Farmington, was arrested by the WCSO Feb. 9 for an ADC commitment.
Clayton Baker, 23, of West Fork, was arrested by the WCSO Feb. 9 on a charge of failure to pay fines and costs.
— Tina Martin, 34, of West Fork, was arrested by the PGPD Feb. 10 on charges of possession of a controlled substance and actual control of vehicle.
— Craig Bowlin, 49, of Winslow, was arrested by the WCSO Feb.11 on charges of domestic battering in the third degree, endangering the welfare of a minor in the third degree, interference with emergency communications and disorderly conduct.
— Scotty Grubbs, 33, of Prairie Grove, was arrested by Parole Feb. 16 for an ADC parole violation.
— Samuel Riley, 23, of Fort Smith, was arrested by the WCSO Feb. 16 on charges of possession of controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving on suspended/revoked license.
— Terry Carollo, 46, of West Fork, was arrested by the WCSO Feb. 17 on charges of aggravated assault on a family or household member, terroristic threatening, domestic battering in the second degree, domestic battering in the third degree, endangering the welfare of a minor in the second degree, criminal mischief in the first degree harassing communication and resisting arrest. Carollo is being held at the WCDC on a 25,000 bond.
— Clinton Short, 19, of Prairie Grove, was arrested by the SPPD Feb. 17 on charges of possession of controlled substance and public intoxication.
— Tracy Argo, 43, of Prairie Grove, was arrested by the WCSO Feb. 17 on a charge of violation of a protection order.
— Jacob Guest, 33, of Winslow, was arrested by the WCSO Feb. 18 on charges of assault on a family member in the third degree and public intoxication.
— Holly Swain, 42, of Prairie Grove, was arrested by the ASP Feb. 18 on a charge of failure to pay fines and costs.
— Amanda Cunningham, 32, of Prairie Grove, was arrested by the PGPD Feb. 32 on a charge of theft of property.
Number of animal complaints: 9
Number of animal complaints during same period in 2011: 4
Number of stray dogs complaints: 4
Number of animal complaints during same period in 2011: 3
Number of theft complaints: 3
Number of theft complaints during same period in 2011: 3